Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pink floyd

I'm going to make this blog shorter, because i got shits to do. But just a little bit ago i was out in my friends van, and the song "Us and them" came on. Now i've always been a pink floyd fan, so i got excited. I gave everyone the idea, Lay back your chairs, close your eyes and just listen, experience pink floyd which most people judge to quickly to experience. Everyone i was with was feeling the same thing I was, we were all picturing thing too the music, and it all came together so well. When you listen to the music fully its a completely different experience. Not to mention we uh, got a lil inspiration before we got back in the van :P So I'm giving you this challenge, Do what we did tonight and listen to pink floyd the way we did. Most songs will work, Just has to be one you can feel. And if you can honestly tell me your not a pink floyd fan after that then....Well then your F@*%in crazy :)

~Kingers corner 5

No comments:

Post a Comment