Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cleaning up

I came home today, earlier then i was suspose to because i thought my parents had gone out, so i was just goin to chill at home alone. Indulge myself in the things they dont like if you know what i mean? Anyways, i ended up gettin trapped in my room when they got home becuase i just didn't want to see them. My parents are the type of parents who will check my eyes if i go walk my dog, they sketch out about everything in the world. So i just plain up avoid em, i love em and all, but they just plain up piss me off. Soooo back to the point, I was just on the computer, so i decided to clean up my documents. Which before today looked like i just tossed every file i had in it (which i pretty much did) and i realized how much stuff i had on my computer i'd forgotten about. Old convos i'd saved, convos people had sent me. Shit i wrote and forgot about (poems songs and such) and i even found a few pictures... interesting pictures which i had forgotten i even had!

I'm goin to share with you something i found that i had written.... Hm i dont know when, but i wrote it to describe how life is, and why everyone should just relax and go with what happens
" we end where we end, we travel across a line to our destination. But its not like a straight line, but more or less a string? that keeps gettin bumped around. each bump makes us go down a different path, but we still will eventaully get there" Not the best written piece i've gotta say, but still the point is clear. What happens happens, we may not always be goin in the same direction, or in the same area. But the things in our life that will happen, well there goin to happen and theres not much we can do to change it. Grab a beer pull up a chair, and just go with the flow :)

~Kingers Corner 2

No comments:

Post a Comment