Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More bad news

Ah, well i wake up this morning and i find my bag open, All pockets open. So im like what the fuck right? Well i ask my bro and he said he looked through it for the garage door opener. Meh w/e not a big deal, anything i have in there he's def seen before. Well then later that day my mom calls, and she sounds upset, so at first shes all "well talk when i get home" shes at work, and works hard right. No time for slackin. But then im like well i gotta figure out what shes mad at so i can prepare a defense for it, So i ask her "Nah mom just tell me whats up". She goes "I found something today, well talk when i get home" I push it some more, asking her to tell me what she found and she goes "A weed rolling tray, some visine and lighters" And i make up excuses and hang up. Then im thinking, wait a minuite those things were in my bag. So i call her back and go "Hey mom howd you find those things" And she responds with "well i was lookin for your work uniform in you bag and-" I cut her off with "Oh yeah you were lookin for my work uniform in the small pocket in the front, inwhich it couldn't possibly fit?" She made up some excuse here, and i flipped on her. I was like Well thats the highest show of mistrust i've ever seen from you mom, and honestly i can't believe you did it, When you get home from work tonight im not goin to be here, im gone from this house. And i left.

Before i left, i talked to my brother and pretty much told him to keep me updated let me know whats what. He called me up and let me know that my parents didn't give a shit that i was leavin the house, and infact they told him to tell me, that if i didn't come home tonight that i couldn't come home at all. I sucked it up and went home, Not right away of coarse, but when i was good n ready. So i got in and they didn't say i single word to me, I just went to my room because of that and just sat down. Then my sis comes in and tells me they said they wanted to talk now. We had a conversation, that im not going to explain because thats between me and my parents, But long story short. As we speak there deciding whether to kick me out of my house or not. I obv dont want them to, Not for the fact i needa live at home, that doesn't matter to me at all, but for the simple fact i wouldn't be able to advance my life if i did, wouldn't go to school, wouldn't start work and just generally would just be surviving from that point on.

I guess thats it for my blog today, i just wanted to let you know whats been going down today.

~Kingers corner 4

1 comment: