Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bad day!

So i know it's early but i gotta write about something that JUST! happened. I'm still shakin from it actaully.

I wake up at about 2 today, to find out my mom and my sister are goin up to my grandparents and she tells me my dads goin up too. So im like sweet house to myself ( as i mentioned before i can't take my parents) Then when they leave i look at my phone and see missed call "____" I'm not goin to use any other names then mine in this blog. To protect their secrecy of corase. Well me and this person usually hang out in my garage and do illegal things :) And today as were doin it, i'm actually playing the N64 which we have setup in our garage I see my dad! Yeah thats right, my dad pulls up. My mom forgot to mention that He was going to stop home from work then go up.

I run inside, of coarse thats not bait at all, and go up to my room. I grab my visine outta my bag, in a desperate last minuite attempt to cover it. I dont hear anything at the door for a little but, im thinking hmm thats suspicious. Then like 5-10 mins after i hear my Dad storm upstairs! He asks to smell my breath, and by this point i knew i was fucked so i was like sure w/e. And then he goes, were you "doing illegal things"(we'll put this there for liablity issues) in the garage, and i'm like yeah, so he starts ranting, a conversation which ill leave out for pure respect for my dad, because the things i said made him speachless. Then by the end of it he was like, Who do you get it from? And pressuring me, and i was like Dad i'm NOT goin to tell you so just chill. And he goes, Ok tell me or get out of my house. Obviously bluffing my parents dont want me to leave. I say ok as stern as i possibly can, so i go to my room and pack my bag consisting of; A sweater, my work uniform, and a book in my big pocket. And of coarse the usual contents of my little pocket. Then i went straight for the one thing i needed. No not clothes, my guitar. I packed my guitar, my song book, my tuner, a couple picks and my capo. As i'm about to look for a bag for clothes i hear my brother talking to my dad, And hes good, my brother's always defended me in the toughest situations, i guess thats why were so tight. And it ends up, with my dad coming up to me and telling me, not to leave and were goin to hide it from my mother. My brother saved the day once again. I dont know whats instore for me later tonight, maybe another interesting blog post for you guys. But i know i 100% was ready to move out on them.

~Kingers corner 3

1 comment:

  1. Where were you heading if your dad went through with his bluff? (he can legally kick you out of his house since you were 16 years old iirc) Amazing how your brother got your dad to relax though, I wonder what he said...

    ReplyDelete